If you see a problem on the roads or pavements you can report them to KCC direct using the link below:


Alternatively you can always report it to the Clerk who will report it on your behalf. He will require details of exactly where the problem is.

Please remember to report any accidents to the Parish Council - we are keeping our own log to try and get safety improvements


Please read the advice from KCC Highways for autumn and winter